May 23rd 1934: Bonnie and Clyde killed
On this day in 1934 the infamous American bank robbing duo Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow were ambushed by police and killed in Louisiana. Bonnie and Clyde and their gang were outlaws who robbed banks and killed several police officers and civilians from 1931 to 1934. The couple became legendary for their exploits and their love story, especially after Arthur Penn’s 1967 film ‘Bonnie and Clyde’.
“Some day they’ll go down together;
They’ll bury them side by side;
To few it’ll be grief-
To the law a relief-
But it’s death for Bonnie and Clyde.”
- from Bonnie’s poem about the duo
What does it say about me that I find it horribly romantic that my husband posted this even if I’m sure those were not his intentions?
“Best” part of working at Psychopathic? Not knowing if this blood is real or not.
- Period: WAKE UP ASSHOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- Period: How bout an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- Period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- Period: Find a cookie as big as a house and eat it.
- Period: Where's your Tic Tac box filled with ibuprofen?
- Period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- Period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Period: Breeze blows by. Instantly horny.
- Period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- Period: Yell at a puppy.
I just want to point out Stalker had these in his closet. It’s happening. It has to.
Quentin Tarantino a.k.a Queen of Sass in an interviewing promoting Kill Bill, 2003. (x)
Savings win! I have been diligently earning/saving my Ulta points since January. I just cashed them in for a Clarisonic Mia 2 that costs $150. I got it for $.57. YES. Fifty-seven cents (that’s with tax).